Dubbed “The Podcast Magazine,” Podertainment, the e-magazine started by Gary Leland (formerly of Podcast Pickle, now works with Podcast Movement) just released its 17th issue. This release contains two videos and a selection of articles covering a wide range of podcasting topics:
- “Podcast Marketing Trifecta” video by Lynette Young.
- “It’s OK Not To Monetize Your Podcast” article by Rob Walch.
- “7 Mistakes Most Podcasters Make and How You Can Avoid Them” video by Joel Boggess and Pei Kang.
- “Promoting Your Podcast is Simple But Not Easy” article by Dave Jackson.
- “Ending Your Show – A Painful Breakup“ article by Jessica Kupferman.
- “Don’t Listen to Your Listeners” article by Brian Ibbott.
- “The Ultimate DIY Studio Setup Under $100” article by Travis Littig.
- “Time to Clean Up Your WordPress Plugins” article by Jeffrey Powers.
- The Flexible and Affordable ART2100-USB Microphone” article by Jeffrey Littig.
- “Convert Audio Podcasts To Video Podcasts Automatically” article by Hani Mourra.
- “Google is Your Friend; Looking Ahead Thanks To Lessons From…” article by Todd Cochrane.
- “Seven Decisions for Your Podcast’s Form” article by Dan Montane.
Podertainment is available for subscription thru the iTunes Store for $12.99/year. Back issues are available for $2.99 each.