Podertainment Magazine, the “Podcasting Magazine” has released its December 2015 issue. It is filled with articles and videos for anyone who is thinking about starting a podcast. This issue is also a great resource for podcasters who want to improve their skills, equipment, and audience.
The December issue of the Podertainment Podcast Magazine features two videos that were filmed and released from the very first Podcast Movement Conference (which was held in Dallas, Texas, in 2014). The first video is with Erik K Johnson. His session was called “Transforming Your Content Through Story Telling”. The second video is with Steve P Young. His session was called “Podcasting With Your Mobile Device”.
Here’s a quick look at what else the December issue of Podertainment has:
* Steve Stewart wrote a letter from the editor called “Why Not Music Podcasts?”
* Jessica Kupferman wrote “What You Need To Know Before Your First Sponsor, Part 2” in her Tune In and Turn it Up column.
* Kien Tran wrote a product review titled “Blue Lola Headphones Bring Unparalleled Quality”
* Hani Mourra wrote “Free Tools To Improve Your Podcast”.
* Brian Ibbott of Coverville wrote “Developing Podcasting Habits, Not Goals”.
* Jeffrey Powers wrote “Compacting Your Podcast: 30 minutes to 3”.
* Dave Jackson wrote “Television for Podcasters”.
Podertainment is available for subscription through the iTunes Store for $12.99 a year. Back issues are available for $2.99 each.