Shawn and Jen got into a lively discussion about podcasting that ended up going off on a tangent. They tried to rein things back in after that.
The tangent was actually related to podcasting, so it could have been worse.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Data confirm that podcasting in the US is a white male thing
By Josh Morgan on Quartz
* The End of the Dark Ages of Podcasting
By Stephen Lacey on New Republic
* We’re Not In The Podcasting Renaissance. We’re In The Age of Discovery
By Stephen Lacey on The Timbre
* How We Got Em Rusciano’s Podcast to the Top of the iTunes Charts and How You Can Do It Too
By Omny Studio on Omny Studio Blog
* 8 Podcasts Prove That Women Dominated The Podcast Game in 2015
By Courtney Lindley on Bustle
* Making Story-Driven Podcasts on a Budget
By Wooden Overcoats on Medium