Podcast Movement 2016 has revealed who all of their Keynote Speakers will be for this year’s event. In addition, they have also added a total of 7 Session Leaders. Combine them with the previously announced speakers, and it is clear that Podcast Movement 2016 will have a whole lot to offer.
Kevin Smith has been announced as the final Keynote Speaker for Podcast Movement 2016. He is the co-founder of the Smodcast Podcast Network which includes the hit shows Smodcast, Fatman on Batman, and Hollywood Babble-on. Kevin Smith is also the filmmaker and actor behind Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.
In addition, Podcast Movement 2016 has also added seven Session Leaders. Some of them have been with Podcast Movement before, and some are brand new faces. They are:
* Cliff Ravenscraft – Podcast Answer Man
* Christina Canters – Stand Out and Get Noticed
* Rob Walsh – VP of Podcaster Relations at Libsyn
* Carrie Olsen – Full time voice actor who also records e-learning and commercial spots
* Hani Mourra – Simple Video Press
* Meg Le Vu – Video Marketers Cookbook
* Mike Kim – Brand You Podcast