New Media Europe will be happening on June 18-19, 2016, in London, England. The event focuses on podcasting, blogging, video, social media, marketing, online business, and more. It is possible to register for the Early Bird Ticket to the conference now.
Who is this conference for? New Media Expo has a handy list on their website that gives a glimpse into what it is all about. New Media Expo was founded by Mike and Izabela Russell, a couple who want to enable individuals to discover their true potential using new media tools.
This conference is for you if:
* You would like to learn how to utilize new media tools in your existing business (or brand new entrepreneurial venture).
* You are a forward thinking individual who realizes the power new media holds.
* You would like to connect with like minded individuals.
* You are looking to learn tactics that can save you time, give you more reach, and bring more customers.
* You have an idea and would like to start monetising it.
* You value events with no BS speakers who provide genuine value and leave sales pitches at home.
New Media Europe has a bunch of speakers for 2016. Twenty-two of them are featured on the website. There are a few that are involved in podcasting:
Kevin Field is the founder and host of Radio Skills for Podcasters, a podcast and a blog focused on the craft of creating powerful audio content that gets results.
Steve Folland is a former radio presenter/producer turned freelance video creator an marketer. His podcast is called “Being Freelance”, and it features “creative freelancers chatting about being freelance.”
Colin Gray is a podcaster and writer who has a PhD in education. He writes regularly on podcasting and content marketing, and produces five podcasts along with his team at The Podcast Host. PodCraft is the flagship show. It is a season-based show which tackles Podcasting topics head-on over a series of shows, looking to create a definitive guide each time.
A full schedule has been posted on the New Media Europe website that shows the dates and times that specific things will be happening. The Venue is the Amba Hotel Marble Arch in London, England.