RAIN will be holding The Streaming Audio Advertising Summit on June 2, 2016. It will take place in the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City. This summit brings together agency audio buyers with innovators, researchers, and executive-level marketers to illuminate the dynamic streaming audio space.
The Streaming Audio Advertising Summit is sponsored by three names that podcasters will recognize. Pandora is one of the sponsors. They offer a vast range of music that people can stream and enjoy. Pandora recently started adding select podcasts to their offerings.
Spotify is also a sponsor. Like Pandora, it also offers millions of tracks that users can stream. Spotify is currently in a beta program for adding podcasts. Triton Digital provides ad insertions for online audio.
Speakers at the Summit include:
* Thomas Mancusi – Vice President, Sales & Development , audioBoom
* Brian O’Kelley – CEO and Co-Founder AppNexus
* John Rosso – President, Marketing Development, Triton Digital
* Brendan Monaghan – CEO, Panoply
* Jeff Rossi – Global Head of Business Marketing, Spotify
* Lex Friedman – EVP, Sales & Development, Midroll Media
* Larry Rosin – President, Edison Research
* Lauren Nagel – Director, Audio Advertising Creative, Pandora
* Norm Pattiz – Foundre & CEO, PodcastOne
* Manoush Zomorodi – Host, Note to Self, WNYC
* Kurt Hanson – RAIN News Founding Editor and CEO, AccuRadio
* Brad Hill – President – RAIN