Simple Podcast Press and BlogTalkRadio announced a partnership that offers podcasters a simple toolkit that helps them grow their audiences quickly by syndicating their show across all podcasting platforms (including their own website).
This partnership solidifies an integrated podcasting platform that combines a publisher-grade podcast media hosting and publishing toolkit that scales as podcasters grow with a best in class podcast website publishing tool.
The media hosting and publishing toolkit enables podcasters to:
* Publish as much as they want per month and manage their content easily
* Host podcast episodes up to an initial limit of 500 hours of content
* Import all your past episodes with one click
* Syndicate their podcasts to iTunes, Apple Podcast App, Overcast, Stitcher, Pocketcasts and more
* Stream their podcast episodes on social media, across the web, and on their own sites
* Gain additional exposure on Blogtalkradio.com
* Measure their listening activity across all channels including streams and downloads from across the web and mobile, social media streams, and app-downloads
* Access accurate readings of real human activity on shows and critical insights on episode level engagement
* Monetize listening activity against all episodes and across all listening channels to gain potential revenue
The podcast website publishing tool enables podcasters to:
* Import all their existing podcast episodes to their wordpress site with a single click
* Fully automate the publishing of new podcast episodes to their WordPress site
* Grow their audience by adding an email opt-in box and call-to-action buttons below each player
* Keep their listeners engaged by adding clickable timestamps that allow them to easily jump to a specific time in the episode
* Add social proof by showcasing their latest worldwide iTunes reviews anywhere on their website
Podcasters who are interested in taking advantage of this partnership can visit the Simple Podcast Press and BlogTalkRadio website. Right now, a single license costs $47, a professional license costs $97 and a multi license costs $147.