Podcast Movement 2016 has come to its end. It’s time to start thinking about attending Podcast Movement 2017! It will take place at Marriott Anaheim in Anaheim, California, on August 23-25, 2017. They have opened registration for a limited time.
Podcast Movement 2017 is currently offering two different registration types that are available now, and two different registration types that have “not started” (at the time I am writing this blog).
One of the two that is available is called “PM17 registration at PM16 – STANDARD”, which is $249.00. The other is called “PM17 registration at PM16 – VIP”, which is $399.00. By popular request, they are lowering their standard registration prices in 2017. Sales of these two registration options will end soon.
The other two registration options are not yet available. One is called “PM17 Early Bird registration – STANDARD”, which cost $319.00. The other is called “PM17 Early Bird registration – VIP”, which costs $469.00. It would be reasonable to assume that these two options might become available sometime after the sales end for the first two options.
Each Standard Registration includes:
* Access to all 80+ keynote and breakout sessions and all-star panels
* Entry to the exhibition hall with 50+ industry exhibitors
* Entry to Wednesday night’s AofP Award Show and red carpet party
* Entry to Thursday night’s special event
Each VIP Registration includes:
* Everything included with the Standard registration, plus
* The Virtual Ticket featuring on-demand recordings of every talk, panel & session
* VIP seating up-close at all keynote and featured speaker talks
* Access to the VIP Lounge with snacks and drinks both days