In this episode, Shawn and Jen discuss two articles that provide advice on how to start your own podcast. One is intended for those who are brand new to podcasting, and the other brings up thoughts of WTF.
We also review yet another list that is in response to the infamous one done by Collision Media.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Amazon Wants People to Pay for Podcasts
By Joshua Brustein on Bloomberg
* The Top Woman in Radio Says Podcasting Needs More Women
By Valentina Zarya on Fortune
* How to start your own podcast without any experience
By K. Thor Jensen on Geek
* How to Start Your Own Podcast: Tech Talk with Marc Maron
By Josh Rosenberg on SPIN
* The Pod 11 – The most influential Entities in Podcasting
By Rob Walch on podCast411
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More