Whooshkaa is an Australian podcasting platform. It is the first podcasting platform to take advantage of Facebook’s new audio sharing technology. Whooshkaa solves a problem that people faced when trying to listen to podcasts on Facebook.
You may have noticed an annoying problem that happens when you try to listen to a podcast on Facebook. Once you scroll past that content – it stops playing. Whooshkaa is the first in the world to use Facebook’s audio technology for podcasting.
There is a rollout happening on Facebook’s app on iOS (that will be coming soon to Android). After it rolls out, Facebook app users will be able to press play on a podcast link within Facebook and will not need to launch a new window or new page. The podcast will play within the News Feed.
Facebook’s audio player (on the app) will be minimized to the bottom right hand corner of the app screen. This enables people to continue to scroll through Facebook and to keep listening to a podcast that is offered through Facebook.
Here are some things that Whooshkaa can offer podcasters:
* It is a free platform, so you will never see a hosting bill.
* Whooshkaa lets you monetize your podcast and generate revenue with each download.
* Whooshkaa takes care of the ads with messages that fit your audience, which leaves you to focus on the good stuff: creating your podcast.
* Share your podcasts on other sites using Whooshkaa’s embeddable player
* Import your whole back catalog quickly and easily and synchronize with iTunes
* You can record your shows with the support of Whooshkaa’s production team in their Sydney studios, or create your podcast at your place and upload it to Whooshkaa.