The very first Now Hear This Podcast Festival will take place on October 28-30, 2016. The festival is presented by Midroll Media. Tickets are available now!
The Now Hear This Festival will feature over 30 podcasts, live, in one place. The festival will be held at the Anaheim Marriott, in Anaheim, California. There will be six stages that attendees can check out.
* Comedy Bang! Bang! – Scott Aukerman
* The Moth – Angela Lush & TJ McDonald
* Criminal – Pheoebe Judge & Lauren Spohrer
* WTF With Marc Maron – Marc Maron & Brendan McDonald
* Lore – Aaron Mahnke
* How Did This Get Made? – Paul Scheer, Jason Mantzoukas & June Diane Raphael
* The Brilliant Idiots – Charlamagne Tha God & Andrew Schulz
* With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus – Lauren Lapkus
For the first time, Marc Maron will be joined live on stage by co-creator of WTF Brendan McDonald for a live conversation about what it took to make WTF. They will present a behind-the-scenes look at the podcast in way that has never been done before. They will also be taking questions from fans.
The Now Hear This Festival will include over 30 live podcast recordings. Some of them include:
* Cracked – Jack O’Brian
* Dear Prudence – Mallory Ortberg
* Crybabies – Susan Orlean and Sarah Thyre
* The Longest Shortest Time – Hillary Frank
* The Incomparable – Jason Snell
* I Was There Too – Matt Gourley
* Hello From the Magic Tavern – Adal Rifai, Arnie Nierkamp & Matt Young
Tickets are available now (Quantities are limited). There are three options to choose from. The 3 Day GA Pass includes general admission seating and access to all podcasts and exhibit floor. It costs $150.
The 3 Day VIP Pass costs $200. It includes speed-line access into all podcasts, reserved seating at select podcasts, meet & greet opportunity with select talent, and access to the exhibit floor.
The 3 Day Upgraded VIP Pass costs $280. It includes everything the 3 Day VIP Pass does, plus breakfast with select talent on October 30, VIP lounge with complimentary food and beverage, and 3 alcoholic beverage vouchers.