International Podcast Day is back for its third year. The online event started in 2014 and is officially celebrated on September 30th. And while it’s still technically September 29th in many part of the world, it is in fact September 30th in the far Eastern Hemisphere, and that’s why Podcast Day 2016 is kicking things off by featuring podcasters from Australia and New Zealand.
The Podcast Day event is jam-packed with podcasting-related discussions from producers located all over the world. Here’s just a few of the presentations planned during the event:
- Film & Television Podcasting
- Growing a Podcast Network in India
- How To Craft the Perfect Story
- Storytelling From an Old-Fashioned Industry
- Podcasts As a Business Asset
- Podcasting and Entrepreneurship
- From Branding to Promotion
- Past, Present and Future of Podcasting
- Highlighting the LGBT Community
- Anxiety Relief… One Podcast At a Time
International Podcast Day’s live streaming partner is Firetalk. A live broadcast of the event will be ongoing until the end of September 30th on the Podcast Day Firetalk page.
The International Podcast Day Twitter account is also actively covering all Podcast Day-related news. If you’d like to help promote Podcast Day, there are a full set of promotional materials available on the event’s website.