In this podcast, Shawn and Jen talk about the passion involved in podcasting. People often start podcasts about something they are passionate about. That same passion can come out in weird ways in response to either praise or a critique of their show.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Podcasting: ‘It builds trust, credibility and brand loyalty’
By Emma Sheppard for The Guardian
* Why it’s time to start writing about podcasts as culture
By Caroline Crampton for New Statesman
* Please, Please, For The Love of God: Do Not Start a Podcast
By Ryan Holiday for Thought Catalog
* 5 Secrets Coming from a Finalist of the ‘Best Business Podcast’
From On Podcast Engineers
* Why Are Podcasters So Sensitive to Both Criticism and Praise?
By Nathan Rabin for Splitsider
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More