OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network will expand its weekly “SuperSoul” programming franchise with the network’s first-ever podcast, Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations. It debuted on August 7, 2017, on Apple Podcasts.
Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations is the podcast version of the three-time Emmy Award-winning television series “SuperSoul Sunday”, which delivers insight and inspiration from renowned thought leaders to awaken viewers to their best selves and discover a deeper connection to the world around them.
Each week, the show features previously aired mind-nourishing conversations between Oprah and top thinkers, authors, and spiritual luminaries. For the week of August 7, Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations will roll out 2 episodes each day on Apple Podcasts; beginning on August 14, the podcast will present one episode per week.
Here is the schedule of Oprah’s featured guests through mid-September:
- Monday, August 7: author Brené Brown; Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg
- Tuesday, August 8: author Glennon Doyle; spiritual life coach Iyanla Vanzant
- Wednesday, August 9: actor Tracy Morgan; author Arianna Huffington
- Thursday, August 10: author Deepak Chopra; author Paulo Coelho
- Friday, August 11: Senior Pastor Joel Osteen; life stragegist Tony Robbins
- Monday, August 14: singer-songwriter India.Arie
- Monday, August 21: author Shauna Niequist
- Monday, August 28: author Mitch Albom
- Monday, September 4: singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette
- Monday, September 11: Senior Pastor A.R. Bernard