The 12th Annual People’s Choice Podcast Awards has posted its awards slate by category. Voting starts on the 13th by the randomly selected 250 listeners and 50 podcasters, plus the 50 luminaries selected by the Podcast Committee. Voting will last 30 days.
Each category has a total of 10 podcasts in it.
This year’s categories are:
- The Adam Curry People’s Choice Awards
- Manager Tools Business Category
- Comedy Category
- Rob Has a Podcast Entertainment Category
- Games & Hobbies
- Government & Organizations
- Kids & Family
- Feast of Fools/Fun LGBTQ Category
- Coverville Podsafe Music Category
- Free Talk Live Politics & News Category
- Religion & Spirituality
- The Skeptics’ Guide Science and Medicine Category
- ESPN: Fantasy Focus Football Sports Category
- This Week in Tech Technology Category
- TV & Film
The People’s Choice Podcast Awards has reached all fund raising goals for 2017. Winners are guaranteed a trophy. 2016 Winners and 2017 Slate nominees will have the option of ordering a trophy this year. The People’s Choice Podcast Awards will have pricing and an order form available soon.
You can follow the People’s Choice Podcast Awards on Twitter @podcastawards. Those who want to discuss the categories, the nominated podcast, or other related topics are asked to use the #PCA17 hashtag.