The Sarah Lawrence College International Audio Fiction Awards is now seeking submissions for the 2018 Sarah Awards. There is a total of $4,000 in cash prizes to be won. The winners will be celebrated at an award ceremony on April 23, 2018, at New York City’s Players’ Club.
The first place winner will receive $2,000. The second place winner will receive $1,000. The third place winner will receive $500. The winner of Best New Artist will receive $250, and the winner of Sarahs’ Sarah Award will also win $250.
Some Eligibility Requirements include:
- Entries must have been produced between February 2017 and February 2018
- Entries must be between 3 minutes and 60 minutes in length
- Serialized works are allowed to enter, but the entry for each series can be no more than 60 minutes.
- Entries of all languages are admissible. However, if your works are not in English, you must provide a transcript in English.
- All works must be fiction. No documentaries will be accepted.
Each entry should consist of one audio file (MP3). You must submit your entry through Submittable. Visit the Sarah Awards website for more details about how to do that. All entries must also include a brief producer bio (80 words max), a synopsis of the entry, and an entry fee.
- $25 dollars for entries uploaded by December 1, 2017.
- $40 for entries uploaded between December 2, 2017, and January 31, 2018.
- No fee for student entries.
Visit the Sarah Lawrence College International Audio Fiction Awards website for full details.