Midroll Media is the world’s largest pure-play podcast media company. They started out as Earwolf, a pioneering comedy podcast network. The Midroll brand distributes and monetizes major podcasts such as WTF with Marc Maron, The Bill Simmons Podcast, The Nerdist and Star Talk Radio. Midroll Media is seeking a Production Coordinator.
We’re hiring a Production Coordinator to oversee studio operations and ensure recording logistics run smoothly. In this position, you’ll coordinate the efforts of the production and ad sales teams in creating great content and getting it into the ears of our fans. You’ll be the regular point of contact for many of our hosts and the first face guests see when they arrive at our studios.
Some responsibilities include:
- Oversee studio operations and act as concierge to incoming guests and hosts
- Booking shows in Earwolf Studio Calendar
- Update official Earwolf release calendar each week
- Perform various housekeeping and administrative duties including: Keeping office and studio tidy; well-organized and professional-looking; set-up and breakdown of studio between sessions; offering water and coffee to guests & hosts.
- Work with engineers and producers to upload air checks, backup files and other admin duties related to show production
- Take photos during and after recordings, archive and edit them for use on our website and social
- Work with content team to assist hosts with ad copy, ad sales, ad inventory, scheduling, promotion, other projects
Some qualities that Midroll is looking for in applicants include:
- A knowledge and love of Earwolf podcasts
- An understanding of audio production
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize quickly based on changing priorities and business needs
- Willing to work non-traditional hours when necessary
Please visit the Scripps website to read more details about the Production Coordinator position.