Apple is hiring a Digital Supply Chain, Technical Producer. The job listing was posted on January 19, 2018. The position includes 40 hours a week. The hourly pay was not described in the job listing.
Here’s the summary of the job:
Apple Podcasts boasts the largest and most popular podcast directory in the world and serves a global audience of millions. Our Siri Audio News briefs keeps listeners informed around the world. The Apple Podcast and Siri Audio News team seeks a Content Producer to be responsible for the health of the podcast and audio news catalogs and act as our front-line point of provider support.
Our new team member will handle the partner-hosted content supply chains, process DMCA removals, support Apple-internal podcast providers, oversee our support forums and manage our technical documents. This role demands the Content Producer support a larger number of providers, ranging from first-time amateurs to large public broadcasters and Fortune 100 companies.
Some Key Qualifications include:
- Excellent written communication skills, focused specifically on technical communication with vendors
- Strong time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the technology behind blogging, podcasting, RSS, XML, and media streaming protocols
- Good understanding of the podcast, radio and online video media landscapes
- Complete understanding of Apple Podcasts on macOS, tvOS and iOS
- Fluency in English with Spanish or Asian language skills an advantage
- BA/BS degree in business, communication, technology or related field.
For full details, please visit the Digital Supply Chain Technical Producer job listing on the Apple website.