Dear Media, a podcast network powered by Digital Brand Architects (DBA) believes that media is changing. They are on the front wave of that sea change. With an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation. Dear Media is seeking a Podcast Producer.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time podcast producer with experience in the podcast space. We are looking for a producer to help record and produce multiple shows per week with multiple talent/hosts. The office and studio is in West Hollywood, California and we are ready to hire.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Schedule time with Dear Media studio and Talent/Hosts
- Record in studio and edit podcast on a weekly basis
- Work on multiple shows each week
- Provide mp3 file or recording to upload to host account
- Communicate with sales team to make sure advertisement schedule for each show is seamless
- Provide talent/hosts with “reads/advertisements” each week before and during recording session
- Bachelors degree
- Past podcast production experience is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of full editing audio experience
- Minimum of 1 year video editing
- Proven experience producing and editing audio files using Adobe Audition
Software Skills Include:
- Adobe Audition
- Photoshop (preferred)
- Adobe Premier and After Effects (video & audio a plus)
- Proficiency uploading to podcast hosting platform
Those who are interested in this job should visit the Dear Media want ad on LinkedIn to find out more details. It was posted 40 days ago (at the time I am writing this) and is still up. My best guess is that Dear Media has not yet filled this position.