Anchor has introduced Anchor for iPad. Like Anchor’s mobile apps for iOS and Android, Anchor for iPad is completely free and is available now on the App Store.
Introducing Anchor for iPad: a bigger, better way to make your podcast. Now you can fully manage your entire podcast workflow all from your iPad. Record, produce, edit, host, and distribute your podcast everywhere (including to Apple Podcasts!) with one tap, all in one place.
Anchor says this is the world’s first ever end-to-end podcasting solution for iPad, complete with a full set of intuitive tools that are perfect for both experienced podcasters and beginners alike.
Anchor rebuilt their app from the ground up to take advantage of the iPad’s bigger, multi-touch Retina display, and focused on adding in tools that make it possible to create any kind of podcast without the need for other extra equipment or devices.
Anchor for iPad includes the first ever editing tools designed specifically for podcasting.
- Rebuilt app that takes advantage of the iPad’s bigger, multi-touch Retina display
- Ability to trim the start and finish of your recording without having to go into a heavy editing workflow
- Ability to split a recording into multiple segments, and use those segments together in one episode or spread across multiple episodes
- Import audio from any app right into your podcast
- Drag and drop audio files from one app to another on your iPad
- Save an audio file for later by dropping it into your Anchor Library
- Anchor supports split view for all iPad sizes and orientations
- You can plug a lightning mic directly into your iPad’s lightning port and start capturing audio