TalkShoe is relaunching this summer at Podcast Movement 2018. Those who are attending Podcast Movement can visit TalkShoe there. TalkShoe may sound familiar to you – they have been around for a very long time.
Introducing the new and improved TalkShoe. We kept the good stuff, and added more – still 100% free: free storage, free live streaming, state-of-the-art administrative tools, and a new partner from which to stream: YouTube. TalkShoe is easier than ever to use, allowing you to connect seamlessly with others. Whether phoning or tuning in, use TalkShoe, from podcast to broadcast.
TalkShoe keeps all your data in the same place, so you can grow your following, brand, and business from a centralized platform, which conveniently offers 100% free cloud storage. TalkShoe says you don’t have to worry about losing valuable content. They will take care of moving all your existing files to the new TalkShoe with a seamless switch over.
The new TalkShoe gives you the option to chat with guests from around the world by combining virtual conferencing solutions and live dial-in phone lines, at no cost whatsoever.
With TalkShoe, you can:
- Connect: Build a profile, build a following, build a brand, build your community, at no cost to you.
- Record: Record online with the touch of a button and share your podcast via RSS feed, post it on your website, or save it for later.
- Stream: Connect with your audience by streaming your podcast live and encouraging listeners to call in.
- Store: Manage and save your podcasts with TalkShoe’s unbeatable cloud storage, for free.
- Know your Listener Activity: Check your profile for reviews, comments, and connections from fellow casters.