PRX is at the epicenter of the audio revolution, bridging broadcast, digital and mobile with a portfolio of exceptional programs. PRX is seeking a Director of Audience Growth.
The Director of Audience Growth reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will work in partnership with the marketing team on effective initiatives that introduce our content to new listeners and build loyalty with our existing listeners; the core aspect of this position is to identify and grow new audiences and help support PRX’s premier broadcast programs.
Some requirements include:
- Deliver required consumer audiences to ensure broadcast, download and live event success and advertiser and sponsor satisfaction
- Develop broadcast, podcast and audience acquisition strategies for PRX and Radiotopia; manage overall audience development testing strategy – including funnel optimization, distribution channel mix and headline and image optimization
- Ensure social media strategy developed by VP audience development & engagement is aligned with audience growth strategy
- Apply SEO initiatives and best practices to the content strategy that will strengthen and optimize both website and keyword ranking with the ability to clearly communicate best practices to editorial and product teams
- Work cross-functionally with brand site editors, publishers, product development, and sales & marketing groups to identify opportunities, executive brand initiatives and maximize audience growth
PRX points out that this position is based in Boston. PRX employees are offered health, dental and life insurance benefits, short- and long-term disability, a 401K retirement plan and paid vacation and parental health.
Visit the PRX job listing for full information about the Director of Audience Growth position.