Stitcher is seeking a Partner Success Director who will identify, plan and execute initiatives that build relationships with their podcast partners. They are looking for someone with a demonstrated passion for the media and podcast industry and how it intersects with both technology and the broader entertainment business.
This team functions as the entry point for how Partners interface with Stitcher’s internal operations.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the podcast, broadcast media, audience engagement, talent management and/or business development
- Experience working with creative talent in high stakes scenarios
- Project management experience, with experience leading and handling multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline and with a great attention to detail
- Communication and presentation experience, and experience summarizing issues
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience working in a changing environment
- 1-2 years of talent agency experience, preferably with at least 1 year on a desk
Those who are interested in Stitcher’s Partner Success Director position can find out more details about it on the Scripps website where the job is listed. It is possible to apply for the job through the Scripps website – if you have a Scripps account (or want to make one).