Pods Up North is a conference for podcasters of all levels, to learn the latest techniques, get industry advice, and meet other awesome podcast creators. The event will take place on November 23, 2019, at Federation House in Manchester.
Sponsored by Spotify, it’s the first event of its kind up North and brings together the super talented and diverse podcast community for a day packed-full of panel discussions, workshops and talks with top speakers from across the audio world.
This includes BBC Sounds, Spotify, Social Chain, and Audio Boom and international, award-winning podcasts like the Two Shot Pod and The Naked Podcast.
Pods Up North is brought to you by audio geeks and podcast/radio experts Vic Turnbill (MIC), Kate Cocker (The Presenter Coach) and Ant McGinley (On The Left Side). Tickets range from £50 to £75.90. The ticket includes: lunch; tea, coffee and water throughout the day; entry to a special, pre-Pods Up North networking event on Friday, November 22; and an exclusive wrap party on the evening of November 23 (after the event).
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Jonathan Wall, Controller – BBC Sounds
- Craig Parkinson, Presenter – Two Shot Pod
- Natalie Silverman, Presenter – Fertility Podcast
- Colin Gray, founder, host – Alitu / The Podcast Host
- Matt Deegan, founder – British Podcast Awards, Folder Media
- Katy Leeson & Doddz, Managing Director – Social Chain
- Amy Woods, Founder & Host – Context x 10
- Kieran McKeefery, cofounder, CTO – Rebel Base Media
- Mike Newman – Head of UK Content & Partnerships, Audio Boom
- Cllr Luthfur Rahman – Lead for Culture, Manchester City Council
- Dan Hudson – Presenter, Gay and Non Gay Podcast
- Jenny Eells & Kat Harbourn – Presenters, The Naked Podcast
- Mike Cunsalo – CMO, Podcast.co
- Jim Salveson – On the Left Side podcast, XS Manchester
- Adam Catterall – Presenter, Fight Disciples Podcast
- Claire Freeman – Founder ASFB Productions
- Melanie Harris – Director of Sparklab Productions
- Emma Goswell – Presenter, Coming Out Stories, Gaydio