Apple Podcasts is seeking a Head of Partner Relations. This role can be based out of Cupertino, Culver City, or New York.
We are seeking a talented and results-oriented individual to lead the Apple Podcasts Partner Relations team for Apple Podcasts. You will oversee all new and exciting relationships with podcast creators. You will report to the Worldwide Head of Apple Podcasts and will be responsible for driving the success of podcast partners within our ecosystem.
- Direct a team of Partner Relations managers to achieve measurable goals by helping creators find audiences on Apple Podcasts
- Build and maintain close relationships with top creators
- Identify and execute on new business development and partnership opportunities
- Advocate for creator-centric platform improvements based on feedback, market research and internal analysis
- Work with internal teams (product, marketing, legal, analytics) to gain support for new initiatives
- Help define growth strategies across different creator verticals.
Key Qualifications include:
- Deep knowledge of the podcasting ecosystem with a fluency in common business models and podcast creation best practices
- 8+ years of relevant experience across business development, partnership management, and product management, ideally within podcasting space
- Strong executive relationships with podcast creators across a variety of verticals
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills; finely tuned judgement
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Those who are interesting in learning more about the Apple Podcasts Head of Partner Relations position, and to apply for the job, can do so on the Apple website where the job is listed.