RØDE Microphones offered an accessory pack with every qualifying purchase of a RØDECaster Pro between November 1, 2019, and February 29, 2020. That promotion is now finished. RØDE will continue to accept valid claims until March 31, 2020.
The Pro Accessory Pack contains:
- A RØDE DC-USB1 USB to DC power cable, allowing you to power your RØDECaster Pro from any compatible port
- A RØDE SC9 TRRS cable for easy and reliable connection of your smartphone
- A set of high-quality 1/4” to 3.5mm headphone adapters, for flexibility in using any type of headphone
- A high-quality power bank which, with the power cable, allows you to use your RØDECaster Pro anywhere without having to worry about finding a power source
- A set of RØDE XLR-CR color-coordinated ring tags for your microphones, so you can easily keep track of your microphone channels.
To obtain your RØDECaster Pro, fill in the details, and pay the USD$20 shipping and handling fee, and RØDE will send you your accessory pack. Eligible customers can make their claim by clicking a button on the RØDE website.
To be clear, the RØDECaster Pro Accessory Pack is valid only for purchases of the RØDECaster Pro between November 2, 2019, to February 29, 2020. The purchase must have been from a participating RØDE dealer. The last day of making a claim is March 31, 2020.
The offer is conditional upon retaining your purchase receipt as proof of purchase of the product or products, and the date indicated on your receipt will be the date of purchase for the purposes of the offer.
4 thoughts on “RØDECaster Pro Accessory Pack Now Available to Qualifying Customers”
I just sat down to purchase the Rodecaster when I saw Curtis Judd’s review of your accessory kit. If I purchase today, would I still be able to get the kit? Or how do I purchase the USB power adapter?
Hi Neil! Thank you for your comment.
It is my understanding that the accessory pack is only being offered to people who bought RODECaster Pro before February 29, 2020. So, if you bought it today, you would not be eligible for the accessory pack. But, I may be wrong! I highly recommend you visit the RODE website and ask them your question directly.
I’m okay without getting the package for free but where can I but the USB cord? I can’t find it at the usual retailers.
I searched the RodeCaster Pro website for you, but could not find the USB cord you mentioned.
They do have a website where you can contact them and ask about it. Here is the link: https://www.rode.com/contact
Comments are closed.