Podcast Movement Virtual will take place online from October 19-29, 2020. Podcast Movement Virtual is calling for proposals from those who wish to attend the virtual event as a speaker or a discussion leader.
Before submitting, Podcast Movement Virtual recommends that you review the technical requirements for doing a virtual event presentation at the event. You should also learn about their Session Tracks and Session Types.
Information you will need to submit a session:
- A descriptive, well thought out session title
- A description of your session, with takeaways, that those in attendance will leave with
- Your square headshot, at least 400×400, and podcast cover art, OR square company logo
- Your full contact information
- An idea as to what track your presentation would fit on, and what topic category your session would be a part of
- A complete and final list of other participants in your presentation, if any
- Your bio
If you want to submit a panel, you should have only the person who will lead or moderate the panel submit it. Make sure to have the consent and permission from any panelists you are proposing to include in the presentation before adding them.
Speaker submissions will close on August 19, 2020. Applicants will be contacted by August 31, 2020. For more information, visit the Podcast Movement Virtual call for proposals page.