Podcast Movement 2021 will take place in Nashville, Tennessee, on August 3-6, 2021, with social distancing and safety measures intact. Speaker submissions are now open! Those who are interested in becoming a speaker should be aware that submissions close on March 31, 2021.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity by putting your most creative presentation ideas forward. It doesn’t matter what level of experience you have, we’d like to see your ideas and to try our best to find fits for as many awesome speakers as possible. Your processes, passion, and podcasting skills are likely to inspire to help others, whether they are just getting started, or have been doing it for years. You may have some perspective that helps a veteran to rethink their own technique and systems, or some that help a fellow podcaster finally clear a big hurdle they’ve been struggling with.
All sessions are split up in three ways, so consider what categories are best for your ideas and get ready to send them to Podcast Movement 2021!
- Creation Track
- Industry Track
- Marketing Track
- Monetization Track
- Society, Culture, & Advocacy Track
- Technical Track
- Audio Drama / Fiction Track
- Brand & Content Marketing Track
- Internal & Corporate Podcasting Track
- Beginner (Brand new podcasters)
- Intermediate (Active podcasters)
- Advanced (Experienced podcasters)
- Industry Professional (Professionals within the podcast industry
- Breakout Sessions – Usually feature one or a few presenters, who are teaching on a topic with an accompanying slide deck and/or visual and audio
- Fireside Chats – Usually feature a small group “roundtable” type conversation, and often have limited visuals
- Panel Discussions – Feature a moderator with 3 to 5 panelists, and often have no visuals