Building on the success of the 2020 Charlotte Podcast Festival (with nearly 14,000 global registrations and being named one of the “best news conferences” by Buzzsprout), the virtual Charlotte Podcast Festival Pop-Up is taking place Nov. 30 through Dec. 4.
This “Pop-Up” is free and open to the public thanks to support from their sponsor OrthoCarolina as well as WFAE members. This year’s festival will feature panel discussions and seminars on podcasting (how to record, edit, host, market podcasts and beyond) and virtual networking for podcast fans.
The Charlotte Podcast Festival is a between WFAE (Charlotte’s NPR News Source) and Blumenthal Performing Arts, with additional support provided by Queen City Podcast Network and Eclecs Creative Agency.
- Elizabeth Ashley Edouard – Co-host The Hatian American Diaries
- Hank Kibanoff – Host Buried Truths Podcast
- Tommy Tomilnson – SouthBound podcast
- Ian Chillag – Host/Creator Everything is Alive podcas
- Shreen Marisol Meraji – Former Co-Host/ Senior Producer Code Switch
- Brandon Neal – Co-Host Making Room podcast
- Shivani Mehta – Co-Host Making Room podcast
- Jon Davis – Co-Host Making Room podcast
- Kelly McEvers – Co-Host Embedded podcast
- Sarah Delia – Host Shes Say & The List
- David “Dae-Lee” Arrington – Host – Bridge Builder Motivations podcast
- Mary C. Curtis – Host Equal Time with Mary C. Curtis podcast
- Lauren Brown – Former Host/Producer We Live Here podcast
- Cassandre Dunbar – Host Be Well Sis podcast
- Perrine DeShield – Co-Host 1stGens & The Quarantine Couch podcast
- Saadia Khan – Founder, Producer & Host Immigrantly podcast
- Bernadette Joy – Host – Dear Bernadebt Joy podcast
Visit the Charlotte Podcast Festival website for more information about additional speakers, and to read the five day schedule. You can register now through the Charlotte Podcast Festival website.