Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), the digital media and marketing trade association, unveiled the final schedule for its Annual Leadership Meeting (ALM), taking place from January 22-24 in Marco Island, Florida.
“ALM has been and continues to be the epicenter of the digital economy, surfacing hotly-debated topics facing the ecosystem at large. IAB is the association that brings together the full digital ecosystem. ALM is here we set the year’s agenda, driving the direction of the industry,” said David Cohen, Chief Executive Officer, IAB.”Attendees will gain critical insight and perspective on important topics including measurement, privacy, the streaming revolution, sustainability, and the emerging met averse. ALM is the time for alignment, consensus, and action from all stakeholders.”
The 2023 conferences theme, “It Starts Here,” explores a vision for the industry, and will uncover opportunities, paths forward, new connections, and meaningful ideas for the future. The three-day event will be held in-person at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort, gathering industry leaders to address significant regulatory changes, challenges around consumer privacy and data use, the explosion of retail media networks, the evolving Metaverse/Web3, trust and transparency, and a host of new ad-supported opportunities.”
Speakers will include:
- Matthew Ball, Pioneering Tech Authority, Venture Capitalist, and Bestselling Author, The Metaverse
- Krishan Bhatia, President and Chief Business Officer, NBCUniversal
- Jeffrey Cole, Director and Chief Executive Officer, Center for the Digital Future, USC Annenberg
- Sean Corcoran, U.S. Chief Executive Officer, Mediahub
- Soymya Donkada, Head of Digital, Media, and E-Commerce, Beauty and Well-being, Unilever
- Sean Downey, President, Americas and Global Partners, Google
- Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy, Meta
- Michele Fino, Head of Branded Entertainment, Crackle Plus
- Jeremi Gorman, President, Worldwide Advertising, Netflix
- Scott Howe, Chief Executive Officer, LiveRamp
- Jay Livingston, Chief Marketing Officer, Shake Shack
- Andy Monfried, CEO and Founder, Lotame
- Ryan Moore, Global Chief Revenue Officer, SuperAweome, an Epic Games Company
- Ian Orefice, President and Chief Operating Officer, TIME and TIME Studios
- John Osborn, U.S. Director, Ad Net Zero
- Christena Pyle, Chief Equity Officer, dentsu
- Alex Rodriguez, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, A-Rod Corp
- Athan Stephanopoulos, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, CNN
- Baratunde Thurston, Host, American Outdoors, and How To Citizen Podcast
- Kevin Warren, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, UPS
- Danielle Weisberg and Carly Zakin, Co-founders and Co-Chief Executive Officer’s TheSkimm
- Andrea Zapata, Executive Vice President, Head of Ad Sales Research, Measurement and Insights, Warner Bros. Discovery
You can find out about the events on the Main Stage Schedule for January 23, 23, and 24, here.
NOTE: The event will not be live streamed this year, ALM has prioritized the value of in-person connections.
IAB does not require proof of vaccination to attend events. However, it is strongly recommended that in-person attendees be vaccinated, and that you stay home if symptomatic.