In this episode, Shawn and Jen discuss the latest “podcasting is doomed” scenario by reviewing two articles that touch on it. Are they right? Or are they being overly dramatic? You decide!
We also talk about that list of most influential podcasters that received a lot of negative comments, point you toward good sources for music in your podcast, and wonder why someone would think that voicemail in podcasts is a new thing.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* E.W. Scripps Buys Podcast Company Stitcher
By Jon Gruber on Daring Fireball
* Large Podcast Advertising Company Buys Large Proprietary Podcast Player
By Marco Arment on Marco.org
* Find great music for your podcast
By AudioBoom on AudioBoom Blog
* The 22 Most Influential Women in Podcasting
By Alex Laughlin on Medium
* For its new personal finance podcast, FiveThirtyEight set up voicemail to hear from listeners
By Ricardo Bilton on NeimanLab
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More