At first look, the DASH Conference might look like an event devoted mostly to broadcast media. But the conference has been busy adding names from the digital side of the media fence. Recently, DASH announced it would be bringing Adam Carolla, PodcastOne CEO Norm Pattiz, and iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman to its upcoming conference.
This year’s DASH Conference is billed as “DASH 3.0: Radio & The Connected Car – A Survival Guide For Broadcasters.” The list of topics is heavily geared towards the changing nature of mobile media consumption with a focus on the connected car.
Some presentations that’ll take place during the DASH Conference include:
- Breaking Down the Technology Divide: The Drive and the Dash
- Keynote Interview With Norm Pattiz and Adam Carolla
- Fasten Your Seat Belts: Here Come Apple and Android
- Digital Marketing: Its Rapid Growth and How It’s Transforming the Way We Go to Market
- The State of American In-Car Audio
- In the Car/On Demand
The 2015 DASH Conference will be held on November 4-5, 2015, at the Westin Hotel at Detroit’s Metropolitan Airport. Registration is currently open.