Podcast Cruise 2017 will combine some of the world’s top podcast personalities with an elite group of attendees as they join forces to discuss emerging strategies, latest trends, and best practices that will help you create, grow, and monetize your podcast. Space is limited!
Podcast Cruise will depart from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, on February 11, 2017, and return on February 16, 2017. Registration is limited to the first 40 attendees to ensure they get the full benefits of this exclusive gathering.
Registration is a two-part process. First you book the conference portion of the cruise, and then you’ll be directed to the cruise agency to pick your stateroom type and location. The information says: “If your significant other is cruising with you, the conference portion is waived, and they will just need to be booked on the cruise portion only”.
The podcast conference includes:
- Two full days of elite level training and masterminding. Includes keynote speeches, panel discussion, small group roundtables, and more
- Unparalleled access to some of the top names and experts in podcasting
- Participate in an event with a very small number of elite attendees, and an incredibly low speaker to attendee ratio
- The opportunity to participate in the optional, and limited, on-shore activities, that will include port excursions with the speakers and a small group of other attendees
- Networking opportunities in a unique setting not available anywhere else
At the time I am writing this blog, the website for the Podcast Cruise 2017 has yet to reveal their complete speaker lineup. They have, however, noted the organizers. Jared Easley is one of the co-founders for Podcast Movement. He is also the host of the Starve the Doubts podcast. Dan Franks helped start and still organizes Podcast Movement. He is also the business manager at Midroll Media.