The workshops will happen on Wednesday, July 6, 2016, before Podcast Movement 2016 kicks off. One is LiveStream MasterClass – Periscope Blab & SnapChat. This workshop will teach you the secrets to driving traffic to your podcast, website, and blog via livestreaming apps like Blab, Periscope, MeVee, SnapChat and more.
The LiveStream Masterclass Workshop is brought to you by SummitLive. It features:
* Ryan Bell – Summit.Live Founder
* Brian Fanzo – Periscoper of the Year Nominee
* Dana Garrison – Periscope Influencer / Tribe Leader
* Casey Zeman – Fullscope.TV Founder
The other is PM 16 Workshop: How to Plan, Create, and Launch A Successful Podcast in 2016. It is hosted by Meron Bareket, the founder of Podcast Incubator.
What can you learn from this workshop:
* How to create a podcast your target audience can’t resist – using Meron Bareket’s fill-in-the-blanks Avatar template
* 3 different goals you can achieve by launching a podcast this year – and a podcast launch strategy for each one
* How to choose the podcast show that is right for you
* The microphone, software and setup you’ll need to sound great on any budget
* 5 simple tweaks for your podcast artwork, title, and description
* Microphone techniques that will make you sound better
* A step-by-step post demonstration of how to record, edit, enhance, and export a full podcast episode
* The #1 game changing thing you can do to get more organic reviews and grow your email list faster through your podcast
* How to pick your podcast hosting solution
* How to get your podcast featured on all the major libraries – including iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play Music, Tune.In, Spreaker, iHeartRadio and more
* The 8-point Podcast Pre-Launch checklist
Podcast Movement 2016 is also bringing back PMx – which is described as “TED-like Talks For the Podcasters Community”. It will take place July 6, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. It is free to attend.
PMx consists of a suite of short (18 minute) carefully prepared talks, demonstrations and performances that are idea-focused, and that cover a wide range of subjects to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter. Multiple issues and a diversity of voices from many podcasting perspectives and niches will be presented. PMx lacks any commercial agenda and is not a marketing conference.