Podcast Movement 2021 will take place in Nashville, Tennessee, on August 3-6, 2021, with social distancing and safety measures intact. Speaker submissions are now open! Those who are interested in becoming a speaker should be aware that submissions close on March 31, 2021.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity by putting your most creative presentation ideas forward. It doesn’t matter what level of experience you have, we’d like to see your ideas and to try our best to find fits for as many awesome speakers as possible. Your processes, passion, and podcasting skills are likely to inspire to help others, whether they are just getting started, or have been doing it for years. You may have some perspective that helps a veteran to rethink their own technique and systems, or some that help a fellow podcaster finally clear a big hurdle they’ve been struggling with.
All sessions are split up in three ways, so consider what categories are best for your ideas and get ready to send them to Podcast Movement 2021!
- Creation Track
- Industry Track
- Marketing Track
- Monetization Track
- Society, Culture, & Advocacy Track
- Technical Track
- Audio Drama / Fiction Track
- Brand & Content Marketing Track
- Internal & Corporate Podcasting Track
- Beginner (Brand new podcasters)
- Intermediate (Active podcasters)
- Advanced (Experienced podcasters)
- Industry Professional (Professionals within the podcast industry
- Breakout Sessions – Usually feature one or a few presenters, who are teaching on a topic with an accompanying slide deck and/or visual and audio
- Fireside Chats – Usually feature a small group “roundtable” type conversation, and often have limited visuals
- Panel Discussions – Feature a moderator with 3 to 5 panelists, and often have no visuals
Podcast Movement 2021 will take place in Nashville, Tennessee. The event will be held in-person in August of 2021. Passes can be purchased now.
Every summer since 2014, Podcast Movement had gathered thousands of passionate podcasters and industry professionals from around the world under one roof to grow professionally, and most importantly evolve and improve the podcast community.
In 2020, the landscape changed for everyone, and the event was held virtually. However, we’re excited to be planning on returning to a “new normal” in 2021, including getting back together in-person again… and WE WANT YOU TO BE THERE!
A Schedule Overview has been released:
- Tuesday, August 3, Kickoff Day: We start with optional workshops and orientations, and finish the day with our big welcome event and kickoff party!
- Wednesday, August 4: Day 1: Podcast Movement kicks off with our huge opening keynotes, dozens of breakout sessions and panel discussions to choose from, our world-famous expo hall, and then, of course an awesome party to end Day 1!
- Thursday, August 5: Day 2: We start Day 2 with the day’s opening keynotes, dozens of breakout sessions and panel discussions to choose from, our world-famous expo hall, and then of course an awesome party to end Day 2!
- Friday, August 3, Day 3: We start Day 3 with the event’s closing keynotes, followed by dozens of breakout sessions and panel discussions to choose from, your last chance to visit our world-famous expo hall, and then of course our PM after party that you won’t want to miss!
You can register for Podcast Movement 2021 now. This year they have three different pass types to choose from: Standard, Plus, and Pro. Select a ticket type, and you also have the option of some add-on workshops, merchandise, and more. There are also group discounts available. The discount corresponds to how many passes the group buys at one time, and the number of people in the group.