Podible was built with podcasters in mind. They have a “New Year, New Studio” sweepstakes happening right now. Enter to win a brand new studio! You must enter before February 5, 2018.
Podible is giving away a studio setup valued at over $500 to the registered podcast that has the most listens on their platform between January 15, 2018, and February 2, 2015.
If you already have a podcast on Podible, that has gets a good amount of listeners, it might be worth it to enter the sweepstakes. That being said, it is unclear when Podible starts counting your listens. Will they count it from January 15, 2018, or will they count it from the day you enter?
Personally, I’m not sure how someone who starts a brand new podcast on Podible right now would be able to compete with the Podible podcasters who already had a large, consistent, audience before the sweepstakes started. It generally takes time to grow an audience, especially for a new podcast.
To enter the sweepstakes, you must do three things:
- Enter your email address and podcast name on the Podible website about the sweepstakes
- Let your listeners know that they can help you will a new studio simply by listening to your podcast on Podible.
- Check your email and @Podible on Twitter to see daily updates on how you’re doing and who is currently in the lead.
There will be a total of one winner of the Podible New Year New Studio Sweepstakes. That podcaster could win the following:
- A Microphone Kit: Heil Sound PR 40 Dynamic Cardioid Studio Microphone Bundle with PRSM Shock Mount, Two-Section Broadcast Arm and Microphone Cable
- An Isolation Shield: LyxPro VRI-20 Portable Acoustic Foam Isolation Microphone Shield, Sound Absorbing, Vocal Recording Panel, High Performance – Stand Mount
- A Portable Recorder: Tascam DR-05 (Version 2) Portable Handheld Digital Audio Recorder (Black) with Platinum accessory bundle
- A Pop Filter: Dragonpad USA Pop Filter Studio Microphone Mic Wind Screen Pop Filter Swivel Mount 360 Flexible Gooseneck Holder, Black
- And more!
The lucky winner will also receive “Podcast in a Box” services from PodcastPress and consultation services from Scott Doucet & Cole Johnson at Podcast Bay.