She Podcasts LIVE 2020 is the largest in-person gathering of women podcasters, audio content creators, story tellers, and more. The purpose of She Podcast LIVE is to offer women audio creators a chance to learn and experience community in an environment created JUST for them.
There are several Conference Tracks offered:
- The Start Track: For those who don’t have a podcast yet and want to get started on the right foot.
- The Refine Track: For those who have a podcast but want to pivot, tighten their process, or aren’t sure if it’s quite right in general.
- The Grow Track: All things marketing, audience growth, and process will go here.
- The Accomplish Track: Covers anything and everything needed to reach a goal with a podcast.
- The Community Track: For those who want to learn about impacting our world and the community around them.
- The Untrack: Designed to offer activities where the attendees can interact with one another outside of a classroom.
More information about the tracks can be found on the She Podcasts LIVE website. Additional information can be found on their FAQ page, including the following:
There will not be a virtual She Podcasts LIVE event. They may incorporate move virtual/livestreaming options into their in-person event, but they will not run a fully virtual event for She Podcasts LIVE.
At this time, She Podcast LIVE does not plan on changing their October event dates. If it turns out they have to postpone in the fall, they hope everyone will be flexible.
Regardless if when the event takes place, they will be encouraging best practices for everyone’s safety at She Podcasts LIVE. They are working closely with the Scottsdale Plaza Hotel to make sure their sanitation procedures and hand sanitizer availability is in accordance with what the CDC recommends.