The First Annual ShoutOut Live Festival will take place on August 5, 2017, in Bedford Way, Russell Square, London. It will bring the best podcasts out of the US and highlight the best of the UK for a full day of banter, commentary, and recklessness.
The Lineup Includes:
- The Brilliant Idiots – Charlamange Tha God and Andrew Schultz (Loud Speakers Network)
- The Friend Zone – Dustin Ross, HeyFranHey, and Assante (Loud Speakers Network)
- Another Round – Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton (BuzzFeed)
- Melanin Millennials – Imriel Morgan and Denelza (ShoutOut Network)
- Mostly Lit – Alex Reads, Reckless Rai, and Derek (ShoutOut Network)
- How to Kill an Hour – Marcus Bronzy, Dev, Nick Bright, Ace and Funk Butcher
- Blacticulate – Ade Bamgbala and guests
- 90s Baby Show – Temi Alchémy and Fred Santana (Radar Radio)
- Pink Matter – Sam Rae and Jameela Joie
- Artistic State of Mind – Juliana and Stephen (ShoutOut Network)
- The Unoriginal Podcast – Ciara, Dayo and Fredi
- Off the Cuff – Fols and Mr Vans
- Ground Ego – Haych and Miss Al (ShoutOut Network)
- The SRSLY Podcast – Carolina Crampton and Anna Leszkiewicz (New Statesman)
Tickets are available now. ShoutOut Live has put together a description of the various ticket options.
General Admission: Access to both stages and all podcasters on the lineup, seating is first come first served so make sure you grab a ticket an arrive nice and early to catch your favs. There are no standing options available for the Live! Stage.
Guaranteed Seating: Some shows might be incredibly popular so we’ve reserved a limited number of seats up front for the fans that want to park up for the day.
VIP: The VIP ticket will get you guaranteed seating up front at the Live! Stage and backstage access to the podcasters for a meet and greet.
Discover Only: You won’t have access to the Live! Stage. However, you’ll get to discover and experience over 8 UK podcasters throughout the day as well as panels and talks about media, broadcasting and production from the insiders. This room will be thoroughly entertaining all day.