Daniel J, Lewis the brains behind the WordPress Plugin Social subscribe & follow, and the award winning “The Audacity to Podcast” has released a new product called “My podcast reviews.” The new services allows you to:
- Receive the complete archive of your international reviews within a few minutes
- Automatic daily or weekly notifications of new reviews
- Receive reviews for up to 10 podcasts (a future plan will allow unlimited shows on a per-podcast cost)
- See your reviews on the website at any time
- Share your favorite reviews on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and other social platforms
Saves You Time
You may know that you can see your iTunes reviews from your native country, but were you aware that there are other iTunes store in different countries? This can take quite some time to check all of these stores, and what My Podcast Reviews does is gathers all of the data and emails it to you. See the video below.
$5 for a single podcast – weekly emails
$15 for up to 5 podcasts – weekly emails
$25 up to 10 podcasts and you can receive daily emails.
For more information go to www.mypodcastreviews.com
Dave Jackson operates the School of Podcasting and produces The School of Podcasting’s Morning Announcements podcast and is the author of the Book More Podcast Money.
One thought on “My Podcast Reviews Brings All of Your Reviews To You”
Thanks for the write-up! There’s now a free plan, too. And more new features coming for the higher plans.
Comments are closed.