In this episode, Shawn and Jen talk about pirates that steal other people’s audio content. We review some options about what you can do if your content is stolen, and point out a site that tends to end up with a lot of stolen content.
We also talk about why it is a good idea to listen to a podcast while you are running. And we finish the show with a nice story about a podcaster who participated in the Rio Olympics.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Takedown or Shakedown Notices: What You Need To Know About DMCA and Podcasts
By Attorney Barry Kantz on PowerPress Podcast
* When Will Youtube Deal With Its Audiobook and Podcast Piracy Problem?
By Ryan Holiday on Observer
* Tracking metrics expected to improve as podcasts grow
By April Simpson on Current
* Running is the perfect time for podcasts
By Carolee Belkin Walker on TribLive
* Love of wrestling leads Jason Bryant from Poquoson to public-address announcer at Rio Olympics
By Marty O’Brien on Daily Press