The PRX Marketing Department is seeking a Creative Services Manager.
PRX Marketing Department is looking for a creative and experienced brand professional to oversee all creative design, graphics, and branding aesthetic. This is an exciting and fast-paced position that supports marketing, distribution, sales, operations, IT and fundraising departments and our podcast network, Radiotopia. This individual acts as a critical team member who helps lead the creative development and implementation of PRX’s brand strategy.
Some responsibilities include:
- Assigns projects to vendors, graphic artists, PR and Marketing Agencies; production houses, utilizing current workload, skill sets and experiences
- Translate creative briefs into design assets and systems that meet business goals as defined by CMO
- Produce monthly webinars in collaboration with content and station services departments
- Ensure producers have a style guide book and kick-off onboarding by walking new and returning producers through the process
- Monitor producers and shows to ensure compliance with brand and logo use
- Build and distribute social media toolkits with regular messaging, graphics, audiograms, approved photos, etc.
- Excellent design an graphics portfolio
- Acts as a liaison between marketing, production, fundraising, ad sales departments and Radiotopia Network and its producers
- Builds and maintains PRX, Radiotopia, and PRX Podcast Garage style guidelines
This position is based in Boston, Massachusetts. PRX employees are offered health, dental and life insurance benefits, short- and long-term disability, a 401K retirement plan, and paid parental leave.
Visit the website PRX website where this job listing is posted for more information and to apply for the position.