The New York Times is seeking a Head of Audio Product to lead the development of all NYT listening experiences. The position is based in New York, New York.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader with a strong sense of what makes products great to outline a strategy for elevating our slate of audio programming – from shows like The Daily and Still Processing to specials like Calphate and more to come – wherever they are listened to, and to help answer the question: what should I listen to right now?
The person will develop a vision for how NYT can drive listening habits that are additive to what it means to build a relationship with The Times. He or she will set high-level goals that align with business objectives, identify products/features that drive those objectives, and be responsible for delivering work from a cross-functional team.
- Minimum of 5 years product experience with multimedia, consumer, and/or subscription products
- Experience in zero-to-one product development entrepreneurial environments, creating something brand new.
- Experience with a love for working on cross-functional teams with multiple stakeholders, and steering engineering, design, and editorial partners to focus on the most impactful work
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with the nuts and bolts of getting features out the door
- A passion for audio and The New York Times’ mission
- and more
Those who are interested in the Head of Audio Position can apply on The New York Times’ website about this job. There, you can find information about what you’ll do as well as the benefits and perks that come with the position.