PRX is seeking a Digital Content Director. It is a unique marketing opening at PRX. The person selected for this position must be willing to work in Boston, Massachusetts.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Content Director leads a team of professionals in the strategic development and day-to-day management of PRX’s marketing content and digital platforms. The Director builds and executes marketing campaigns leveraging content as the key asset.
In addition to strong design and marketing campaign concepts, they will have solid understanding of how to navigate across PRX’s platforms across audiences including listeners, donors, potential partners, and media. This position is seated at the cross-section of digital/social content and marketing teams and its an integral role to forge new pathways for building awareness and driving conversations with PRX’s brands, especially around its Radiotopia Network.
PRX says that preference will be given to those candidates who can tangibly demonstrate successful experience building impactful digital campaigns for mission-driven organizations and thrives on understanding best practices and trends across digital channels.
- 5-7 years of experience in content marketing or social media marketing
- Deep understanding of digital and social media metrics
- Experience in executing successful branded content campaigns, a plus
- Knowledge of public media and podcasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
For more information about the PRX Digital Content Director position, including the requirements for the position, or to apply for the job, please visit the PRX want ad.