Podcast Inc is the first conference dedicated to internal podcasting as a communications tool for corporations and organizations. It will take place on May 1, 2020, in Washington, D.C., at the American Institute of Architects. At the time I am writing this blog post, there is no indication that Podcast Inc is intending to postpone or cancel the event due to COVID-19.
Tickets are available for the conference now. The price of one ticket is $249.00 (plus a $10.31 fee and plus $15.56 sales tax). That brings the price of one ticket to $274.87. This sale ends on November 20, 2020, which is confusing, considering that the conference will be held in May of 2020.
A schedule is available to view now. It is subject to “minor changes” until April 15, 2020.
- 7:30-8:30 Check-In & Breakfast Social
- 8:45-9:30 Bringing a Brand’s Voice to Life Through Storytelling with Internal & External Podcasts – Presented by Jonas Woost, Director of Strategy, Pacific Content
- 9:30-10:15 The Appeal of Podcasting in the Workplace
- 10:15-11:00 Internal Podcasting Best Practices – Presented by Vernon Ross, CEO of Enterprise Podcaster
- 11:00-11:45 Feasiblity: What does producing a podcast look like and can your organization handle the strain? Presented by Molly Ruland, CEO of Heartcast Media
- 11:45-12:30 Developing & Implementing a Corporate Podcast: A Case Study with Team Fishel
- 12:30-1:30: Lunch provided on site
- 1:45-2:30 Increasing Employee Engagement & HR Applications
- 2:30-3:15 Vocal Leadership & Storytelling for Senior Executives Through Podcasting – Presented by Tina Deitz, CEO of Twin Flames Studios
- 3:15-4:00 The Amplification Trifecta – the “behind the scenes” marketing strategy that thought leaders and companies use with a podcast to create raving fans and more buyers – Presented by Jay Wont, CEO of Podcast Your Brand
- 4:00-5:00 Happy Hour with Vendors