RØDE Microphones offered an accessory pack with every qualifying purchase of a RØDECaster Pro between November 1, 2019, and February 29, 2020. That promotion is now finished. RØDE will continue to accept valid claims until March 31, 2020.
The Pro Accessory Pack contains:
- A RØDE DC-USB1 USB to DC power cable, allowing you to power your RØDECaster Pro from any compatible port
- A RØDE SC9 TRRS cable for easy and reliable connection of your smartphone
- A set of high-quality 1/4” to 3.5mm headphone adapters, for flexibility in using any type of headphone
- A high-quality power bank which, with the power cable, allows you to use your RØDECaster Pro anywhere without having to worry about finding a power source
- A set of RØDE XLR-CR color-coordinated ring tags for your microphones, so you can easily keep track of your microphone channels.
To obtain your RØDECaster Pro, fill in the details, and pay the USD$20 shipping and handling fee, and RØDE will send you your accessory pack. Eligible customers can make their claim by clicking a button on the RØDE website.
To be clear, the RØDECaster Pro Accessory Pack is valid only for purchases of the RØDECaster Pro between November 2, 2019, to February 29, 2020. The purchase must have been from a participating RØDE dealer. The last day of making a claim is March 31, 2020.
The offer is conditional upon retaining your purchase receipt as proof of purchase of the product or products, and the date indicated on your receipt will be the date of purchase for the purposes of the offer.