Whooshkaa is now offering Private Podcasts for businesses. These podcasts are designed to be heard by the employees of the business – only. I can see where this has the potential to replace in-person meetings, which is especially important in the time of coronavirus.
An increasingly remote workforce requires new methods of communication. Smart companies are harnessing the power of podcasting.
Here is what Whooshkaa’s Private Podcasts can do for your business:
- Keep your work-from-home employees connected.
- Engage and inform employees with training and internal communications delivered by private podcasts
- Private control over who hears your message
- Whether company wide, by team, sub-team, role, project, location or any other criteria – maintain full control of subscribers for each of your podcasts
- Your employees are already podcast fans. Deliver information in a format they know and love, in the apps they already use.
- Comprehensive reporting tools give you detailed visibility on how your private podcasts are engaging your workforce. Understand when they’re listening, what apps they’re using and more.
There are three plans to choose from:
Semi-Pro: $29/month – Everything you need to start and grow you passion project
Professional: $99/month – For individuals and small teams. Step up to the pros. Build and manage your podcast with professional grade hosting
Business: $199/month – For businesses – Launch your brand into the world of podcasting with business grade hosting. The business plan includes 5+ shows, unlimited episodes, 25,000+ monthly listens, 200+ private feeds, and more!