Apple announced in April that even more customers around the world can enjoy many of Apple’s most popular services. This includes Apple Podcasts (as well as The App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and iCloud). Apple Podcasts is now available to people in 20 more countries. Apple Music is available in 52 additional countries.
“We’re delighted to bring many of Apple’s most beloved Services to users in more countries than ever before,” said Oliver Schusser, Apple’s vice president of Apple Music and International Content. “We hope our customers can discover their new favorite apps, games, music, and podcasts as we continue to celebrate the world’s best creators, artists, and developers.
Apple Podcasts (and The App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and iCloud) are now available in the following countries and regions:
- Africa: Cameron, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Morroco, Rwanda, and Zambia
- Asia-Pacific: Maldives and Myanmar
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Serbia
- Middle East: Afghanistan (excluding Apple Music) and Iraq
- Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga and Vanuatu.
Apple describes Apple Podcasts as “the best place to browse and listen to the world’s largest catalog of podcasts, now featuring over 1 million shows in more than 100 languages and 175 countries and regions.”