Spotify is seeking a talented Technical Podcast Producer to join the team at Parcast. The person who fills this position must bring meaningful experience in and passion for audio space, to include production and sound design. Spotify says you’ll be most likely to thrive in this role if your innovative, passionate, sincere, collaborative and playful.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Supervising Producer with overseeing the production and execution of a new vertical of “on the mic” shows
- Help develop the sound design – to include mood and feel – of some exciting new programming
- Produce trailers, episodes of some shows, and other content as needed
- Interface and work cross-functionality with other producers, writers, and studio managers
- Identify and solve technical problems with equipment
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- You have several meaningful years of audio industry experience (ideally 4+)
- You are comfortable with strict deadlines and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Can work quickly and efficiently and autonomously
- You have a deep understanding and proficiency in audio editing software with expertise in at least one Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). You are also willing to learn a new DAW (Adobe Audition ProTools, etc.)
- You can critique and judge your own work and achieve excellent resultsYou care about the quality of the product and your good reputation within the industry
Those who are interested in applying for the position can do so on the Spotify website where the job is listed.