Apple is Seeking a US and Canada Editor for Apple Podcasts. This is a marketing position that is located in Los Angeles, California.
Apple Podcasts offers stories that entertain, inform, and inspire, and delivers over one million shows to listeners in 175 countries. In addition to iOS, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and Mac, Apple Podcasts also has a skill on Amazon Alexa. But we’re just getting started.
To help listeners discover their next favorite podcast our editorial team curates the service across all platforms. We are looking for a passionate Editor for our Apple Podcasts service in the US and Canada to help drive this effort. Do you have a passion for introducing the incredible creativity at the heart of podcasting to listeners? Then we want to hear from you!
You will be located in Los Angeles and report into the Worldwide Head of Podcast Editorial.
Key Qualifications include:
- You love podcast and audio storytelling more than anything and have an extensive knowledge about the field, even beyond your personal tastes.
- Experience (5+ years) in curation and programming in the media or entertainment industries.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance priorities at all times.
- Ability to analyze and communicate results, analysis and insights clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Integrity, a sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BSc in a related field is a plus.
- An MBA or equivalent with media marketing or marketing focus is valued but not required.
- French language skills are a plus.
Those who are interested can submit their resume through the Apple website where the position is listed.