Podcast Movement announced the Hall of Fame honorees to be inducted during next month’s ceremony at Evolutions. Congratulations to this year’s outstanding additions:
- Dr. Virginia “Ginger” Campbell, Host and Producer of Brain Science
- Marc Maron, Host and Producer of WTF with Marc Maron
- Dr. Emily Morse, Host of Sex with Emily and CEO of ChickFlick Productions, LLC
- Nicaila Matthews Okome, Host and Producer of Side Hustle Pro
- Dave Slusher, Host and Producer of Evil Genius Chronicles
- Evo Terra, Host of Podcast Pontifications, CEO of Simpler Media Productions, and Founder of Podiobooks
- Glynn Washington, Co-Host and Producer of Snap Judgement
- Molly Wood, Co-Host of This Week in Startups (Former Senior Editor of Marketplace Tech, and Host and Executive Producer of CNET’s Always On)
These nominees are considered outstanding podcasters or contributors to the industry by their peers. When this year’s class joins past inductees, the Hall of Fame will total 33 members.
The Hall of Fame was first launched in 2015 with the goal of recognizing great podcasters with positive historical impact. After a several-year hiatus, Podcast Movement is proud to be partnering with Libsyn to bring the ceremony back.
According to the official press release from Libsyn: “The inductees were voted on by the Hall of Fame Induction Committee, which is composed of current Hall of Fame members; Induction Committee Chairperson Rob Greenlee, who is also Vice President of Content and Partnerships at Libsyn; and Induction Committee Vice Chair Mignon Fogarty, who is the creator and host of Grammar Girl podcast.”
“I was honored and very excited to be inducted into the Podcast Hall of Fame in 2017 and am happy we will be having another opportunity to celebrate another group of amazingly innovative contributors to the development of the podcasting medium.” Said Greenlee.
Join Podcast Movement in-person or virtually to honor the current and new inductees on March 25 at 6:00 pm PT at the JW Marriott in Downtown Los Angeles. The ceremony is free and open to the public as well as Evolutions attendees. You’re invited to come support your favorites (and plan your future acceptance speech)!